Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE LAZY MAN'S LEMON GLAZE



Victoria left me a whole freezer full of gluten free baked goods and I intend to eat it all. I made my way through plenty of Pizza crusts and some of the flat breads already. She also left one of my favorite, individual sized poppy seed cakes....but, with no glaze. I love that lemony flavored glaze Victoria puts on the cake.

Since this cake is best with some lemon flavor, I looked up some recipes but decided to create a major short cut.  The 10 second lemon glaze. So good and easy. The path of least resistance!




WELL, THERE WAS A BAG FULL

THAT''S ALL YOU NEED FOR THE GLAZE

SQUEEZE THE JUICE ON TO THE CAKE

DUST WITH LOTS OF ICING SUGAR - READY TO EAT IN 10 SECONDS

4 comments:

Nadege said...

Victoria needs to come back home ASAP!

H.Peter said...

What Nadege? Don't think my glaze is any good?

Emm said...

What Nadege said.

H.Peter said...



OK! I hear you Emm. Let's star a petition for Victoria to come back now